Videncentret offers guidance in bibliometrics, e.g.:
- Calculating h-index, Journal Impact Factor (JIF), author-impact and many other bibliometric indicators.
- The Bibliometric Research Indicator developed by the Ministry of Science, Innovation and Higher Education.
- Strategic research publication – how can you, by using bibliometric analysis, find the most essential journals within your field?
- Preparing analyses based on the databases relevant for bibliometric analyses e.g. Web of Knowledge, Journal Citation Reports and Scopus. The scope and appropriateness of the task is essential for our involvement in the analyses. Examples of analyses:
- Comparative analyses of a researcher’s or a department’s publications for instance compared to the rest of Denmark.
- Publication or citation analyses of a researcher or department.
Guide on how to calculate an H-index.