Here is an invite to participate in a VisualDx Webinar tuesday May 8th, at 2pm-3pm.
Amanda Hecht, Account Manager from VisualDx, will teach for approx. 45 minutes, after which there will be time for questions.
VisualDx is a database aiding the diagnostics with more than 40.000 images spread across more than 2800 illnesses/diagnoses.
It is possible to get mobile access via app for iOS and Android. More information about mobile access can be found here.
VisualDx access is for employees at OUH, and students and employees at SDU. There is the possibility of remote access.
Up to 50 people can participate in the Webinar, and if it is fully booked, or you don’t have the time to participate May 8th, the Webinar can be repeated shortly after.
Contant Videncentret if you can’t participate in the Webinar May 8th, and we’ll get back to you with a new date.
Invite and Program from VisualDx:
Please join Amanda Hecht, Account Manager with VisualDx, for an informational and in-depth review of VisualDx, a best in class clinical diagnostic support tool for which you already have access. In this session you will learn how to best navigate the platform, how to utilize the workup for building a robust differential and review examples of use across General Medicine. Other topics included will be instructions on how to create a mobile account, use VisualDx for patient engagement and review key features designed to support your clinical judgment.
- What is VisualDx? (5 minutes)
- Brief History
- Content Overview
- How to best utilizeVisualDx? (40 minutes)
- Performing a diagnosis lookup
- Building a differential. Features include:
- Tabbed view of possible diagnoses
- Filtering images
- Patient engagement
- Q&A (15 minutes)
How to get access to VisualDx Webinar 8. maj kl. 14-15.
- Open Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, eller Internet Explorer
- Go to http://app.gotomeeting.com
- Type in meeting ID’et 712-748-357 (only the numbers, without dashes), and click the arrow
- Choose PC audio
- You will automatically be launched into the Waiting room or the live session
Dial in using your phone (if needed)
Denmark (Toll free): 8025 3112